Thursday, March 01, 2007

A better evening, with some qualifications

Since my last post, things are a bit brighter...
I did a leg workout at the gym.
(Qualification - I wasn't in the mood and didn't get into "the zone", but it still felt good and I feel like I accomplished something.)
I saw GriFF at the gym.
(Qualification - it's such a teaser to see someone special somewhere like the gym. You don't get to really talk to them, and you're left wanting... I guess that's good, though???)
I got a few things from my "to do" list taken care of.

My current living situation is a bit difficult at times. My parents were gracious enough to let me return to the old homestead last fall. I've enrolled in college and am working toward an Associates in Nursing, as an RN. My old room has been an office for several years now. In addition, my brother and my nephew are also living here. So, alone time is pretty much non-existent. As is personal space. But again, they were very gracious to give me a place to hang my hat...

Anyway, tonight we're all sitting here in the living room. They are all watching a movie that appears to be from the 70s and seems to be of the spy variety... I've completed some English Comp homework and am wishing I were now somewhere by myself. I'm feeling the need to be creative. Hmmm...

Well, time to peruse some of my favorite blogs. Here's to a good night's sleep!!!

2 Comments:

At 3/01/2007 9:22 PM , Blogger Cheryl Wray said...

I really am proud of you for stepping out, enrolling in school, and entering this phase of your life. A lot of people don't have the courage to do so!
I hope the living arrangement goes well. I know it must be hard not to have a lot of "alone" time, but it's not forever!
Hope you have a great day! (And thanks so much for the thought for my dh!) You're so sweet!

 
At 3/01/2007 11:39 PM , Blogger ~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

So proud of you girl!

And I so know about the gym incident. I still have dreams that are of spiritual in nature.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home