Wednesday, February 14, 2007

What to do...

Oh my...
You know how sometimes you think you've made a good decision?
But then you start to question yourself?

This may seem silly to some people,
But it's really bothering me.

I'm so busy right now.
Working 32 hours per week,
And maintaining an A average with a full-time class load.
And spending time with my family.
And the love of my life...
=)
that makes me smile.

I know I'm in the "right" place in my life right now.
Working toward my goals.
Making a difference in my lifetime.

Additionally, anyone who knows me well
knows that I have a LOT of trouble with choosing just one thing to do.
I have a lot of interests.
Most of them are related to creativity in some way.

So, I decided it was time to pack up my scrapbooking supplies
and store them away.
I'm living in a corner of my old bedroom,
which was turned into an office for my parents years ago.
So I have very little room for even my clothes.
The scrapbook supplies were just sitting there, taking up a LOT of room that could've been used for school supplies and books.

Packed up one tote.
Started on another.

But then a few days ago,
I was inspired by a site called
{imagine this!}
"Inspire Me, Jozzie!"
She's a very dear friend of mine.
I've not been checking out her blog as often as I used to
with everything going on in my life.
Her blog made me want to get back into my papers and inks...
Reminded me that I've been wanting to take an old book
and paint in it, add pictures and embellishments,
and write in my favorite quotes...

ARGH!!!

Oh, the perils of this life of mine...
Too many wonderful things to do,
and so little time.

What do I do????

2 Comments:

At 2/15/2007 8:54 PM , Blogger Cheryl Wray said...

I love the idea of taking an old book and altering it!! That sounds wonderful!!
I know what you mean about being overhwlemed sometime at the different number of things you can dedicate yourself to and deciding what to do! But it is nice also to have so many interests and things to take up your time. Think about those people who don't have any interests, special hobbies, etc. That would be a boring life!!
Hey, thanks for popping by my blog yesterday! Keep coming by!

 
At 2/21/2007 6:10 PM , Blogger ~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

See, now look at this you have a new friend! hi Cheryl! I've seen you around!

Keep at it Rene. You're doing everything you need to do. Just need to add that one thing....your creative outlet! Just Do It!

And while you're doing it, link my blog! I taught you how to do that earlier. Play with it!

xox

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home