Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Just Another Day....

Today has been a good day, actually.

I awoke in a good place, warm and well rested.

It's so cold outside that going to work wasn't overly pleasant, but I survived! And work itself was good! I learned a lot more today, and things are REALLY starting to click. Now I am understanding the "why" behind some of the things I've been doing for the past two weeks. My boss (who has been a great friend of mine since we were 5!) is good at training. Sometimes we aren't quite speaking the same language, but that's ok. =) The good thing is that she paces everything so I don't feel overwhelmed. When I start to get a few things down, she shows me a few more things. All good!!! =) I am so lucky and pleased to have this job.

There are a few things I really need to take care of. One I will mention here is that I seriously need to make an appointment with a counselor at the college. I need to make sure my revised plan of action is going to work. =)

I've missed blogging!!! But right now I feel like I have nothing interesting to say!!! =)

2 Comments:

At 2/06/2007 10:29 PM , Blogger ~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

Are you kidding me?!?!? YOU ALWAYS have something interesting to say!!! Keep at it!!!

xox

 
At 2/09/2007 11:18 AM , Blogger ~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

Post some more! I want to read more about your Adventures!

Have a great weekend!
Jozzie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home