Monday, October 16, 2006

Wow...

It's a day for multiple posts!

You know how there are just those rare, few, extraordinary people who enter your life and you can't imagine that they weren't always there??? Thank heaven for those rare gems. You know who you are... =)

Anyway, the most dazzling of those gems reminded me of a little Dr. Seuss tidbit she's shared with me before. I nearly lost my mind trying to remember it. And googlelicious!!! Here it is:

"Be who you are and say what you feel,
because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind."

-Dr. Seuss

thanks, doll...

1 Comments:

At 10/17/2006 7:17 PM , Blogger ~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

I bet your rare gem of a friend, has a rare gem of a girlfriend too! A couple of rare gems sure do dazzle! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home