Saturday, September 16, 2006

About me...

Today's Jozzie blog challenge on STM is to "Define YOU".

Me.
Good question!
I'm happy
friendly
funny
crazy
creative
open
innovative
strong
loving
stubborn
flexible (in mind and soul, NOT in body!).

But sometimes I'm
uncertain,
full of questions,
afraid.

But you know what?
That's ok!

A guru of mine once told me that the unknown is, ok, I forget her word, but along the lines of stimulating, exhilarating, exciting! I sometimes have trouble believing that, but I know she's right... =)

All I know for sure is that right now,
in this moment,
I'm happy,
I'm free,
and I'm looking forward to the rest of my life.

tfl.

1 Comments:

At 9/17/2006 5:42 PM , Blogger ~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

Was that Feel the Fear and DO IT anyway?! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home