Friday, September 01, 2006

Achievements and Goals

Today's STM Blog Challenge is to list our accomplishments for August and then goals for September. I'm in the process of setting my goals for the next few months right now, so my focus is a little bit further into the future at the moment. But I can do this!

It's hard to think that I'm achieved anything in the past month because I've been in a sort of limbo. But that's so not true!!!

I turned 38! That in itself is quite an accomplishment, now isn't it???
I sorted through all of my belongings and decided what was most important to keep.
I spent time with my family.
I made a few new friends.
I drove all the way from IL to SC by myself!!!
I realized what's important to me in life.
I started charting my goals for the rest of this year.
I strengthened my relationship with my parents.
I got back in touch with a few of my cousins and am continuing to renew those relationships.
I joined the STM site and am getting to know some GREAT people!

See, this list could go on and on. =)

Now for the goals for the next month.

Move back to IL (9/17 or 9/18).
Continue to build relationships with my family.
Continue to chart goals for the rest of the year and track those goals.
Continue to explore the spiritual side of life.
Participate in all STM challenges for September.
Decide if I can submit to the STM TDT Challenge and subsequently do so if applicable.

3 Comments:

At 9/01/2006 12:37 PM , Blogger Nancywithajones said...

WHY OF COURSE you can apply and submit to stm TDT challenge!!!!!!!! LOVE your goals you have set and the accomplishments you have made! YOU ROCK SISTA GIRL!!

 
At 9/01/2006 2:19 PM , Blogger ~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

Very nice Rene! Just like you getting on that ship again! Way to go!

 
At 9/01/2006 3:32 PM , Blogger Chelsea said...

rene..............I didn't know you were from Illinois....where where where? I'm from Illinois too! I live in Minnesota right now and I'm really really really trying to move back. DH is looking for a job so we can. My parents and most of my family are still there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home