Sunday, August 27, 2006

T minus 21!

Yesterday was such a crazy and fun day! I didn't get to blog, which I can't even believe...

It was a busy day - we picked up the girls and took them to the zoo. Then we all napped, had dinner, and went for an evening swim.

Today is pretty mellow. I woke up and worked out. I've started a new challenge for myself. The earlier one is going well, and is something I can maintain while starting a more difficult one.

So, today was Day One of my new challenge. I'm hoping to have a habit of working out before I head back to IL. This will be perfect timing, since I've got 21 days left here!!! Woo hoo! I made a spreadsheet of various exercises and health tasks (drinking enough water and eating fruits and veggies). My workout rotates every other day so that I'm giving my muscles a chance to rest. Today I did everything except a run, and I haven't finished all of my planks. It felt good. I'm happy to be doing this new challenge.

Friday night brought me a happy surprise - an unexpected text message. I'm still flying high from it!

So, here's to my new challenge.
Here's to making my funds last for the next 21 days.
And here's to BEING!

1 Comments:

At 8/28/2006 10:16 PM , Blogger ~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

So, did you follow that text with a pc?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home