Tuesday, August 22, 2006

and it's done!

I did it!
I really did it!

I told Lisa that I'm going to go back home.
and she's not mad.
She's happy for me.
She told me that she's noticed how
much more I talk about my family now
than I used to.
How much more it means to me
to be near them
and spend time with them.

One of my very best friends in the world
once told me about a book
"Feel the Fear, and DO IT ANYWAY!".

So, I bought the book.
Haven't read it.
But the title alone has done so much for me.

I've used that as my mantra for so many things.

Seriously.

It could be a blank book inside
and I've still gotten more than my money's worth.

Thanks, dollface,
for telling me about that book.
You know who you are...
And you know that you too can do it!

Feel it!

And be.

Just be.

It makes the journey that much more enjoyable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home