Thursday, August 17, 2006

Day One...

well, i did NOT get a good night's sleep last night.
so much on my mind.

i was so confused this morning on what to do for my first
21-Day Challenge.

But now I know.

I will just live...
breathe...
enjoy my journey.

Which right now is definitely a challenge.

I am almost 100% certain that I will be moving back to Illinois.
I've been in South Carolina for only a week.

So many people are telling me to give it more time.

But I know this is not right for me.
I just know.

I don't have all of the details figured out, but I'll get there.
That's part of my journey. =)

Rhonna's quote for today:

"Without struggles, there is no progress." Frederick Douglass

Amazing... True. So I must keep in mind that all of my struggles in this past year, and for sure in the past month, are all working toward progress.

I WILL achieve my dreams. I will breathe. And I will enjoy this journey.

1 Comments:

At 8/17/2006 11:12 PM , Blogger ~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

Yeah! Does that mean I get to have mai-tais soon?! Don't forget the Jozzie Box!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home