Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Today, part 2

hmmm...

this is strange.
I posted twice today.

But my second post just showed a title. No text underneath.
hmmm...

mind you, i discovered this AFTER my massage
so i can't truly remember what i said.

did my blog just combine both postings?
or did one disappear?
ha!
I have no idea.

So here I am.
Thinking I'd be posting a third time, but
now it looks like it's the second.
=)

The massage was nice.
I also went to the bookstore.
Did very well - saw several books I'd love
but only bought one.
and a magazine.

Then I stopped at TJMaxx
looking for more skirts.
Funny how when you move to another region,
the clothes you own
just don't seem appropriate...
ha!
Here everyone just seems a little more
dressed up.
I feel more comfortable in skirts here
than jeans.
Which was my mainstay in Chicago...

But I didn't find any skirts that were "right".
3 shirts and a dress, though.
But I'm only keeping 1 or 2 of the shirts.
The other shirt (and maybe one more)
and the dress
go back.

I need a nap.
We're going to dinner later tonight.
To celebrate my day.
Me.
Rene.
=)

And my mind is starting to consider
the reality of my situation again.

Should I stay or should I go now?
ha!
need to look up the lyrics for that one.
Maybe it will give me the answer?

All I know is that my family is so much more
important to me now than ever before.
I know some of my dear friends think
perhaps
it's just the homesickness that's making me
miss them.
But I think I'd be missing Chicago more
if that were the case?

Hmmm.

1 Comments:

At 8/16/2006 10:51 AM , Blogger ~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

How was Hans?

And what happened to your format? Been playing with your settings again?

Well, hope it was good for you as it was for me! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home