Wednesday, August 16, 2006

21-Day Challenge

Since getting myself addicted to blogs, I was blessed to discover Rhonna Farrer's blog. Her 21-Day Challenge intrigues me.

I sit here with so many things going on in my life right now.
So many directions I could go.
And trying to figure out what to do for a 21-Day Challenge for myself
is pretty close to impossible.

Besides the fact that I'm just crazed right now,
we also have to consider the fact that when I decide to change something
I can never narrow it down to just one thing.
In fact, I can barely get it down to "just" 10 things!!!

In making my list to help me figure out which direction to take in my life right now,
I also managed to make a list of "options"
of things I could do for a 21-Day Challenge.
I'll review those things tonight
and sleep on it
and maybe tomorrow morning I'll wake up knowing which one I want to focus on for this round.

I've also always had this quirk where I can't imagine starting my own Day One
when Rhonna and (I'm just certain) everyone else is going to be on Day 17...

So... one more step outside of my comfort zone!

Tomorrow will be my Day One.

See you tomorrow...

1 Comments:

At 8/17/2006 1:11 PM , Blogger ~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

Your site looks good Chickie! Looking forward to your 21 Day Challenge!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home