Monday, August 21, 2006

Day 5, or T minus 27

ok... today
has not been one of the easier days.
i've had some trouble with
just being.

but a nice chat with
a DEAR friend
made things a little
more clear.

and made it easier
to breathe.

I decided to make a calendar to be able to see how much time I have left before I go back home. I admit it. I panicked. I saw that there was nearly 4 weeks left before I go home and I wilted.

I guess I was thinking it was more like 3 weeks?

Anyway, I did it!
I picked myself back up, and counted the exact number of days.

As of today
I have 27 days and counting.
T minus 27.

The last 10 days of this time period, my friends won't be home.
For some reason, I feel like those days will go quickly?
Maybe I'm subconsciously seeing myself staying in a drunken stupor
while they're gone?
Kidding!
Sorta...

Anyway, so T minus 27.

THAT is a challenge.

At first I wanted to cry.
But hey.
I'll be ok.
I've got things I can do.

I can use these 27 days to my advantage.
Cuz when I get back home,
things are going to be
hectic.
A lot to do.
Good things, and some not so good.
But a lot.

So I'm off to make yet another list.
A list of things to
accomplish over the next 27 days.

T minus 27.

T
minus
27.

27.

I can do this.
Breathe.
Be.
Just be.

1 Comments:

At 8/21/2006 5:05 PM , Blogger ~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

You've been tagged! Go check out my blog, copy and paste it on your blog, erase my answers and go tag someone!

Have fun!

That's one thing to add on your to do list!

Love yah!
Jocelyn (your DEAR friend)

PS: Thanks for your help too this morning. Some thoughts to write down.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home