Sunday, August 20, 2006

and Four!

Courage does not always roar.
sometimes
courage is the quiet voice
at the end of the day
saying
'I will try again'.
-Mary Anne Radmacher

Courage.

This is a great quote for me.
I've had a lot of courage in my life.
I've made lots of courageous moves.
Moving out here was not the least of those.
I guess that was more of a roar of courage.

And now, having the courage to know
that maybe this isn't the right long-term decision for me,
knowing I CAN try again tomorrow,
that is also courage.
Not letting myself worry about what other will think.
Will they say I'm a failure?
Will they say "I knew it"?
But I must do what is right for me.
Not for anyone else.

So the quiet whisper of courage comes through now.
I WILL try again tomorrow.

{smile}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home