Monday, August 21, 2006

I've been tagged!

OK, I've been tagged!!

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Well, since Jozzie picked the ocean-view home AND the hi-rise in the city, and I'm certain I could visit her any time I want, I'm going to go for a big log cabin in the country. Near my family.

2. What's your favourite article of clothing? right now I'm loving skirts. Ones that hit near the knee and are asymmetrically hemmed.

3. Favourite physical feature of the opposite sex? For me this varies from man to man. Generally I love strong arms.

4. What's the last CD that you bought? Like Joz, I don't buy cds any more - iTunes, baby! but my last downloaded cd was the latest by Five for Fighting.

5. Where's your favourite place to be? In bed.

6. Where's your least favourite place to be? the dentist office

7. What's your favourite place to be massaged? Are you kidding? EVERYWHERE!!! Funny, though. I had a massage in South Carolina. I think the laws must be different here than they were in Illinois. This guy asked if I wanted my glutes massaged. Of course I do!! Wow. It was wonderful and painful. I've never had them worked before, so he was getting out some really old tension.

8. Strong in mind or strong in body? I guess this is one of those questions where I don't like choosing. I go back and forth. I always thought that as long as I had my mind, things were good. And so many people have done so much good being only strong of mind.

9. What time do you wake up in the morning? I don't have a "time" right now. It's kinda bad...

10. What is your favourite kitchen appliance? Blender, baby!!!

11. What makes you really angry? Abuse.

12. If you could play an instrument what would it be? I used to play piano. It's been 18 years since I've had my own. I miss it. I'd also like to learn to play guitar.

13. Favourite colour? earth tones

14. Sports car or SUV? I think Sports Car. Both have their place, though!!!

15. Do you believe in an afterlife? Sometimes...

16. Favourite children's book? I really don't know.

17. What's your favourite season? Summer!

18. What is your least favourite household chore? Dusting.

19. If you could have one super-power, what would it be? I've been sitting here for at least 5 minutes pondering this one. I guess I don't really care to have a super power?

20. If you have a tattoo what is it? I have 5. a bunny, a cross, kanji, lips, and a sun with infinity in it.

21. Can you juggle? no

22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to? I would love to talk to my Grandma again.

23. What's your favourite day? Usually it's my birthday. But this year that wasn't so special for me. So for now it's September 17th!

24. What's in the boot of your car? I drive an SUV, so technically I don't have a boot! As far as the back of my SUV goes, just a can of fix-a-flat.

25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? Hamburger, hands down!

1 Comments:

At 8/21/2006 8:08 PM , Blogger Suzanne said...

Loved reading your answers (I tagged Jocelyn) - thanks for playing along. I have a SUV too to I just classed as behind the back seats as the boot (okay trunk).

Remember to tag someone else too ...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home