Friday, August 25, 2006

Day 9, T minus 23 - REALLY?

Wow.

I was shocked when I went to put the title for today's post... Time really does fly.

Today has been a pretty good day!

Slept in a little bit
Did lots of relaxing
Took a nap
Read a little
Went to the pool with Lisa
Ran errands
Got some southern bbq for dinner
Getting ready to watch Memoirs of a Geisha.

AND, I found out that Paige and Maddie will be coming over tomorrow to visit! I think we're going to take them to the zoo! I'm excited about that. Love them! And the zoo will be fun.

Lisa's talking of maybe going to Charlotte next weekend to tour a couple of the historic homes and a tea plantation. There are lots of fun things to do out there, so we'll see. I am very limited on funds and need to watch my money very closely. So we'll see.

After next weekend, they are gone on their cruise the following weekend, and returning the next one. Then I'm headed back home. Wow. It's still a ways off, but at the same time, looking at it that way makes it a lot shorter sounding!!!

Well, off to watch a movie. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home