Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Wow!

OK, besides my dear friend Jozzie, I don't know if anyone else is reading my blog much.

But I feel like standing on the top of something pretty tall and yelling this out.

I feel so much better!!!

It is absolutely AMAZING
how much better it feels
when you get something off of your chest.

I promise.

If there's something you need to say...
SAY IT.

While I still have some anxiety
and I've still got so many things to tackle
important and difficult things...

I feel so much better
now that I let Lisa know I need to go back home.
Not that I was worried of
what she'd think or say.
Well, a tiny bit.
But the big thing was just
GETTING IT OUT THERE.

It truly has made a difference in the way I feel.
It's easier for me to BE...
Cuz I'm out there.
I was completely honest with myself.
I made the step.
I did it.
I am me.
I am strong.

2 Comments:

At 8/22/2006 7:16 PM , Blogger ~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

I AM WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! C'mon sing it with me!!!

I feel so happy for you!!! Soon you and I will be yelling on rooftops!

xoxox

 
At 8/23/2006 3:48 PM , Blogger ~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

The day has come for me too! Whoo-hooo!

Like what the Gorillaz zay --- "Feels Good"!!!!

Let's go out for a mai tai! Make it two!!!

Joz

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home