Monday, August 28, 2006

I'm trying...

OK, so it's T minus 20 today. Which is cool. I'm just under the 3 week mark now!!!

But I'm trying SO hard to keep from freaking out right now. Money is so tight and I just don't know how I'm going to make it for the next 20 days. I've got to set aside enough money for gas to get me back home. Which is fine. I've got that money stashed away in my dresser drawer. And I've got plenty of gas in my car to get me through the next few weeks here. So that's good.

But there are other things I have to use my money on
*prescription
*groceries
*stuff for Kitty Angus (food, litter)

The thing that is hardest is that I can't DO anything while I'm here. Can't afford it! I was having a little pity party this morning thinking about it. It was a little one. I guess that's ok. The thing I always remember is that the only thing that I can't recover from is death. I will survive this. And what a place to be surviving!!!

Lisa's on a conference call. Once she's done, we're going to make taco salads and have a little lunch! Afterwards, I think I'll spend a little time looking at my scrapbooking stuff. I've been spendind a lot of time of a particular site and it's really inspiring for me. I would someday love to be a DT member.

Later in the afternoon, I think I'm going to head to the pool. There is rarely anyone else there, so maybe I can practice some swimming and see if I can get it going. I just have to get past the fear!

And this evening, Lisa and I are going to work out. Day 2 of that challenge for me. I can do this!! I started a creative journal for it and I'm going to make it work!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home