Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Focus

19 days left until I head back to Illinois!!!

I can't believe it.
Time really does fly...

***

You know how sometimes it is so easy to get distracted
from where you really want to focus
in life?

I struggle with this alot.
Distraction.

I have the kind of mind that gets
hooked on something
and doesn't let go.

Why isn't it the thing I WANT to focus on
that I get hooked on???

So, bringing my goals back into focus.

Where am I going in life?

I am going to go back to school to become a nurse.
I am going to spend more time with my family.
I am going to get my finances in order.

Those are the main areas of focus.

This doesn't mean I'm not open to other things.
There are little things I also want to enjoy along the way...

I want to get involved in my hometown.
I want to experience to thrill of local high school sporting events.
I want to attend different churches and find one that speaks to me.

And someday, maybe I will find a special someone
who thinks I'm amazing and respects and loves me.
I would like that.

1 Comments:

At 8/29/2006 7:45 PM , Blogger ~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

Awww Rene! {HUGS}

Did you see TE today?

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.

All the other things are icing. It's not the journey - enjoy the process!

xoxox
Joz

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home