Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Forward

Can't believe it... T minus 11 days until I leave for home! So close to single digits!!!

Tonight Lisa and I went to a cute little Mexican joint in Lexington, Baja Grill. They have phenomenal nachos, so we've gone there a few times. Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday nights, they have karaoke in the bar area. So, tonight Lisa was craving Mexican food, so we decided to head to Baja and hear some karaoke! It was fun. We had our dinner first, then moved to the bar area and heard 4 or 5 songs before leaving. One of these days I'm going to do some serious karaoke! I sang once in a group of 8 girls. Our choice was Lady Marmalade. Let me just tell you I laughed WAY more than I sang!

Anyway, as we were sitting in the bar waiting for the first song, I said "I am really looking forward to my life." It just came out of my mouth. And I felt this great sense of peace. Lisa told me that that was really cool, and then asked me why, and what am I looking forward to about it. I thought about that for a while, because the statement was really only backed up by a feeling. Then I told her that I am just really looking forward to the possibilities, the choices, everything that I can achieve. It's up to me. And that feels good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home