Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Slogan

Today's blog challenge is to choose a t-shirt slogan that describes you.

I actually have several t-shirts with slogans, but one of them really sticks out for me.

"Define Naughty."

This describes me because I do love to push things to the limit, and if you set boundaries for me, I wanna know WHY. What is the reason behind the boundary? I don't mean to be rude, but I like to understand the why behind everything! "Because I said so" doesn't cut it for me. =) Never has, never will.

3 Comments:

At 9/06/2006 3:04 PM , Blogger Chelsea said...

can we share the t-shirt? That's so me too--I'm always getting pushing the envelope more and more.....makes things interesting!

 
At 9/06/2006 3:05 PM , Blogger Nancywithajones said...

I am wearing one right now that says be nice to me or I will crop you out of my scrapbook

 
At 9/06/2006 8:37 PM , Blogger ~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

Ohhhhh! I want one of those shirts! my birthday's coming up!!!! Pleeeze?!?!?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home