Thursday, September 21, 2006

Seasons

Today's challenge is to blog about our favorite season...

There are wonderful things about each season. Fall makes me smile because of the leaves changing, bonfires, football, soups and stews, harvest, and pumpkins. Winter is bitter and sometimes hard to love but I LOVE running during the first evening snow. So peaceful... Spring brings new life, colors, and the promise of summer. Which brings me to summer... My favorite season of the 4. I love the warmth of the sun. I'd much rather be hot than cold!!! Fresh summer fruits, fresh veggies from the garden, being on the lake, in a pool, sitting outside on a warm, breezy summer night. Absolutely fabulous.

2 Comments:

At 9/21/2006 3:22 PM , Blogger ~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

Love that! Wish it was summer still...

 
At 9/21/2006 3:45 PM , Blogger Chelsea said...

I love summer too---all the fresh fruits and veggies, and picnics to boot! I could handle winter if it was only a month or so--but it's too darn long!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home