Saturday, September 30, 2006

Breakfast

Today's Jozzie Blog Challenge is to blog about our favorite breakfast food.

This is always a tough one for me. I have to pick one??? My preference then would be a huge buffet with at least 100 choices - the kind where you have to go in wearing something with an elastic waistband!!!

This morning my dad made pancakes for us. Actually, the recipe he used called them griddlecakes. They were so yummy. And of course he made a Mickey Mouse shaped one for Evan. =)

2 Comments:

At 9/30/2006 6:41 PM , Blogger ~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

Hey! I had pancakes for breakfast too...and ham....and potatoes....and milk.....:)

 
At 10/16/2006 9:18 AM , Blogger Tammy said...

Thanks for posting on my blog. It made my day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home