Friday, September 29, 2006

Mastication

What a word that is. Masticate... Today's blog challenge by Jozzie (on STM) is to blog about "you are what you eat" so what would you be. At first I thought about posting a photo of a pig. Right now I am stuffed beyond words. But it's not as bad as you think. I was trying to donate platelets and packed red blood cells this morning, so I drank more liquid than you can imagine for the first 4 waking hours of my day. They told me it would help. I've also been slamming iron supplements with OJ (iron needs natural Vitamin C to be able to absorb into your body), ate Cream of Wheat (fortified to be high in iron), and raisins. But again, my iron count was below acceptable. =( One point. Anyway. Trying again Monday!

So that's why I feel like a pig. Plus, I do eat quite a bit of pork! =)

But, the thing I've been really downing lately, requires the mention here.



That's right. I'm a Smartie. Take it as you wish! =)

1 Comments:

At 9/30/2006 10:13 AM , Blogger ~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

.....add oants after that! LOL! Love it! I thought you'd like MASTICATING!!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home