Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Hmmmm....

I'm feeling...
wistful?
I think that's the word I want.
What does it mean???

1: full of yearning or desire tinged with melancholy; also : inspiring such yearning
2 : musingly sad : PENSIVE

(Thank you www.webster.com)

Oh yeah, that's it...
the perfect word to describe how I'm feeling.

It's snowing here. A crazy, blinding winter storm... It's beautiful, but crippling.

I'm at my parents' house this evening. It's been a little while since I've spent a full evening here. With my job, classes, and spending time with GriFF, my time has been quite occupied. And that's all good!!!

We've got the 2nd Pirates of the Caribbean movie on. I've seen the first half before, so I'm not very interested in watching right now. These movies are cute/cool, but I have to be in a certain type of mood to care to watch them...

Caribbean... How do you pronounce it??? Care-uh-bee'-un? Car-ibb'-ee-un? Funny how there doesn't seem that there's one proper way... Oh, perhaps I should again consult www.webster.com. Not right now, though...

Why am I feeling wistful?

Hmmmm...

I miss some of my friends. Wish I could see them.

I'm missing my GriFF time tonight. =) I know, I know... I just saw him this morning. It's just, well, I LIKE being around him!!!

I'm anxious to get through my basic classes and get into the "meat" of my studies. It's good, though, to go through these basic courses first. I'm getting my feet wet before I have to take the really important stuff.

And there are more things that are on my mind, making me wistful. But enough of that!!!

How are YOU feeling right now???

1 Comments:

At 2/21/2007 6:22 PM , Blogger ~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

I'm feeling tired but accomplished! Got my whole house cleaned....well, almost. Just have a few dusting to do! And I got to get Chinese carry out PLUS scrapbooking Shopping money! I want to get some of that new Basic Grey paper assortment! Go check them out HERE!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home