Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Current mood... whimsical!

OK, not fully whimsical, but there are a couple of parts of the Webster definition that can definitely describe my current state of mind:

"lightly fanciful"

and

"subject to unpredictable change".

And, I'm gonna let you in on a secret... I am so very much in LOVE, absolute LOVE, with this man:



(That's us at a 3/17/07 gathering of friends!)

And I haven't told him yet.

But he's gotta feel it... gotta realize it.

I feel it... I realize it...

YUM!!!

2 Comments:

At 3/27/2007 11:57 PM , Blogger ~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

You look cute together! Just BE! And everything else will fall into place.

 
At 3/28/2007 11:21 AM , Blogger Theresa Tyree said...

The beginning of a new relationship is such a joy! I remember the feeling- the butterflies in the tummy, not being able to wipe that goofy grin off my face, daydreaming about conversations- past and future- with that special sweetie. It's so nice to start off with a clean slate and the promise/hope of things to come! Savor the moment!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home