Thursday, August 30, 2007

So ready for this weekend!!!

I'm at the end of my second week back in classes...

I absolutely love learning now that I'm old. =)

It's stressful, though, working and going to school. My job requires mental focus in something I really don't care about, and that needs to end. I'm looking... I called the hospital this afternoon and am supposed to follow up with them again tomorrow morning. There are some registration positions available that should fit my schedule. Wish me luck!

I'm also considering going over to Cracker Barrel and looking into either waitressing or hostessing. It would be busy, but I spoke to a girl in one of my classes and learned that they are very flexible with their employees. So, we'll see.

GriFF and I are going camping this weekend! Woo hoo! I am looking forward to it more than I can describe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home