Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Today's mood = Strange and Uncertain

So, I'm not doing so well (yet)
at trying to post nearly every day on my blog, huh???

But, I am happy to report that I DID scrap 2 pages..
the layout of 39 Things to do before I am 40.

And, maybe today is the first day that I'm going to try to blog on a nearly daily basis? One never knows.

***

Why is it that it's sometimes so hard to see the positives in things?
Is everyone else bogged down, at times,
by the things that aren't so positive?

I've heard talk of a "gratitude journal",
where people write a few things they are grateful for
every day.

Sometimes they admit that they are struggling to find 3 or 4 things to write about.
But there is always something.
Maybe this is something I need to do??

Sometimes there is enough good to truly outweigh the stresses in life.
You just have to notice it.
Maybe write about it.
That's what I'm going to do.

=)

PS - Jozzie you are NOT a bad friend. It IS still my birthday month, so you're not even late!!! =) One day I'll make it back to Chicago, and we'll have those mai tais. And pad thai. And pot stickers, or those little bun things with meat in them. Yeah, those. I forgot what they're called.

And... here's a picture, in keeping with my "39 Things"... I'm in a strange mood, so you get a mug-shot self portrait. ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home